"VH Screen Capture Driver" is a DirectShow filter, which emulate Video Capture card and captures screen activity. The filter can be used with any DirectShow-based application (which you like) as capture source.
» version 2.2.5 - posted on 2005-12-18
» version 1.5.0 - posted on 2005-12-18
EULA - End User License Agreement
Includes: VHScrCap, VHCapture, VHPlayer, VHMultiCam
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Do not use VH Toolkit referred below as Product unless you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions hereunder, you must delete all files (including installation package) relating to this Product.
End-User License Agreement
VH Toolkit Version 1.0.3
Copyright (C) 2007 by Vladimir Hmelyoff
End User License.
The Product is licensed to you on an As-Is basis, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Other than the rights expressly granted to you hereunder, no other right is granted to you.
1. The programs is free software.
Anyone may use this software freely.
2. The VH Toolkit may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below in p. 3, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
3. Without limiting the foregoing, any person or company may not:
3.1. Modify or create any derivative works of the Product or documentation.
3.2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Product.
3.3. Charge a fee, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Product without a prior written permission of Vladimir Hmelyoff.
3.4. Bundle or distribute the Product with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
3.5. Distribute separate parts of the Product, without written permission of the copyright owner.
3.6. Distribute Product inside of any other software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
4. Any use of the program which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this licence. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
5. Vladimir Hmelyoff reserves the right to make exceptions to any of these conditions, or alter these conditions, at any time. However, you may always use these conditions instead of any altered version if you prefer (note that this licence explicitly applies only to one version of the program; therefore, if Vladimir Hmelyoff makes new conditions in connection with a future version, you do not then have the right to apply these conditions to that version instead).
6. Product support
This license does not include support, except technical support. Vladimir Hmelyoff provides free support for product, but is not obliged to provide support for it.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Thank you for using VH Toolkit,